Have you tried CBD for anxiety? It might just be the safest way out of that anxious moment. We have … Read More
Cannabinoids are revolutionizing our approach to healing.
Cannabinoids are a non-psychoactive compounds found in the cannabis plant. Science continues to reveal the potent properties of Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), and other phytocannabinoids and terpenes.
In the early 90's medical researchers discovered that we have in our body an endocannabinoid system. Cannabinoid receptors are found throughout the nervous system and major organs, and are designed specifically for receiving cannabinoids (the compounds found in the cannabis plant). Our bodies also produce endogenous cannabinoids. The endocannabinoid system functions as a regulatory system supporting homeostasis. When our Endocannabanoid System becomes deficient, a wide range of disorders can emerge. This explains why cannabinoids have been found to be helpful for such an array of conditions.
What are the Benefits of Phytocannabinoids?
Cannabinoids influence the Endocannabinoid System, which result in profound benefits for our body and mind.
- Supports the body in a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports balanced nervous system function
- Helps calm the mind while enhancing clarity and focus
- Supports immune system function
- Brings more ease and comfort to the body
- Promotes neuroplascicity (important for aging)
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes cardiovascular health
Disclaimer: FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA). THESE PRODUCTS AND STATEMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.